This article will help you in how to create, edit and delete expense entries
Creating Time Entry:
To create a new Expense entry click 'Activities' from left panel and click '+' and click 'Expense Entry', Expense Entry pop up window will appear, here you can add the details oh the Expense Entry
- Expense Category: Select the category for your Expense entry
- Quantity and Rate: Rate will be displayed according to category selected, Add Quantity against your expense
- Total Amount: Total amount will be available depending upon Quantity and Rate.
- Description: Add context and details about the Expense entry.
- Matter: Select Matter against which the you are entering the Entry
- Date: The current date is filled by default, but you can Select another Date if required
- Firm User: Select the user, Track expense for yourself or on the behalf of another user
- Click Save and Expense entry will be added on Activities listing page.
Editing Expense Entry:
To edit the existing time entry, select the time entry and click edit button, Time entry pop up will appear, edit the required fields and click 'Save' an your Time entry will be updated successfully
Delete Expense Entry:
To delete a Expense entry, simply select time entry which needs to be deleted and click 'Delete' button.
Confirmation pop up window will appear with message "Are you sure you want to delete entry", click 'Yes' and entry will be deleted successfully
This is how you can Create and Manage Expense Entry in OneDocx, for more information please follow our other articles and Video Tutorials